Plan ahead. All games that you expect not to play must be preponed by two weeks.
Call opposing coach 3 weeks in advance for Columbus Day and Memorial Day
weekend games. Even if you expect to play, the other coach may not.
There are no last minute cancellations by coaches. A game can only be cancelled by the referee or field coordinator due to weather conditions.
To reschedule a game, complete the following steps:
1. Check make-up time possibilities with field coordinator.
2. Call opposing coach to discuss possible days and times. Explore multiple possibilities.
3. Call field coordinator to schedule a field.
4. Confirm field and time with opposing coach.
5. Call referee coordinator to schedule a referee.
Note: Cambridge Youth Soccer follows BAYS rules (see BAYS Bylaws section 8 & 9, www.bays.org) For last minute cancellations, the team creating the cancellation will forfeit the game. Plan ahead!